Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does my warranty cover anti pollution problems on my Peugeot ?

I have a warning light on my Peugeot 307 telling me i have a anti pollution problem and my car runs very sluggish .Can any one plz tell me if i am covered under my Peugeot warranty ?


Also has any one had similar problems and what is the cause .





Kind regards .|||If it is due to a gradually operating cause like the exhaust particulate filter needing to be replaced it will not be covered on the warranty - that is the most likely problem. If it is down to a faulty part or workmanship it may be covered but you need to read the policy you have for that.|||You should be covered , take it to a dealer and find out, it probably needs the particle filter regenerating





http://www.peugeot.com.au/fap-particle-f鈥?/a>|||if the car is less than 3 years old then yes|||if it is in warranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment