Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is there any attachment or anything i can add to my Peugeot 206 convertible for extra storage?

I do boot sales a lot and have to use my dads/mums car and i also wanted to take my bikes with me at some stage to places.


The only problem is. . . I have a peugeot 206 s cabriolet so there is no tow bar and no way for a roof rack because it's a convertible.





Does anyone know if there is anything i can get? Like a trailer or rack of some sort?





Thank you|||A tow bar could be attached to your frame, under the boot. It doesn't affect the rear body metal or the convertible top. Then you could pull a small trailer with up to 500 kg total weight , I believe? legally.


A tow bar can also take a ''bike rack''. This special rack attaches to the ball, and maybe? maybe not? hooks onto the body too. 72 pounds in the UK:


http://www.leisureshack.co.uk/thule-9708鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment