Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How can I remove the roof arial on my 2000 Peugeot 206?

Can anyone tell me how to remove the roof aerial on my 2000 Peugeot 206, in order that I can take it through a car wash? I have had this car for 2 years and have not been able to remove it. I have tried unscrewing it in both directions but to no avail.





Many Thanks





Bryce|||Bryce, save the paintwork and having a dodgy reception on the radio after removing it and putting it back on take it to a jet wash station, or a hand wash cost you a tenner and the finish is much better and if done at a hand wash you will get the inside hoovered as well and glass cleaned ( thats what it costs in Essex mate.|||You should try again it goes out clock wise. car wash machines arm paint work :)|||get a chainsaw and.....|||Just park it in the Walton area of Liverpool lol !! they will remove EVERYTHING|||Bryce, it unscrews in counter clock wise direction. However I have known of some drivers using super glue to prevent the aerial from getting stolen.


Ja.

No comments:

Post a Comment