Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have recently started to feel a turning movement underfoot while steering in my peugeot 206, any ideas?

As I turn, I can feel the turning mechanism under my feet in my peugeot 206 GLX (X reg) Any ideas what has caused this and if its a major problem?|||I'm thinking of getting myself a 206 CC......but dude, you shouldn't be feeling ANY of your


engine's parts moving beneath your feet for any reason. that's just scary.|||What did you say?? Feel a turning movement?! Gray Barber, why would some1 feel a turning movement these days?|||could be a track rod end or ball joint or a drop down tie bar have it looked at.|||If something has changed with your steering you should check it out asap - steering is not really optional on your car!


Try getting someone to wriggle the steering wheel back and forwards while you look around under the car for something loose.


You might also be able to find a steering, alignment or tyre shop that might take a quick/free look for you, particularly if you are likely to ask them to fix what is wrong, or you could take it in to a few places and ask for a quote to fix the steering and see what they come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment