Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the PEUGEOT 206 like for a first car?

I'm 17, and looking for a car and I'm liking the Peugeot 206, however my boyfriend tells me they aren't very good cars, but I like it because they are reasonably cheap and I like the look of it.





What's it like? Would you recommend it?|||If it doesn't look tired, and it's not got too many miles then it'd be a good buy. Don't know what the answer above is all about, in the UK nearly every garage can fix a pug. parts are very cheap and plentiful.





For example, I got new discs and pads for my 106. only cost me 拢32.74 inc VAT. I got a quote for 20 mins labour too which was just under 拢20.





the 1.1 is a good engine, just don't expect to be overtaking things, it's very slow.|||Not so great really there are expensive to fix as only one or two places will fix them and can get parts without long waits , that is the problem other than that the car runs like any other , wierd things like you lift the locks to lock it not push down **** like that ....good luck|||They're relatively cheap and fun to drive but they are so unreliable. Your best bet is to avoid anything french really

No comments:

Post a Comment