Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where is the fuel line on my Peugeot Partner?

I have a 1.4 petrol Peugeot Partner combi 2003 model. Can anyone tell me where my fuel in line is please? Must be the one going in, not the one going out.|||the fuel line will run by rubber tube from your tank to the near side close to rear wheel. then go into a silver aluminium filter that should be visible just under the car in front of rear left wheel.then it goes towards the front left wheel and up into engine bay.it will be a pipe like the previous post explained,and will go to the 4 injectors on top rear of engine. hope that helps|||I will try to take a photo for you and post it here. I will pass the 'used Peugeot' lot soon.


Usually the fuel lines come up from under the UK passenger side. A smooth black rubber hose, maybe with the yellow letters VRT on it. Look for a translucent white plastic fuel filter in the fuel line.





Maybe someone could give a better answer in the meantime?

No comments:

Post a Comment