Sunday, November 13, 2011

How to install universal oxygen sensor for peugeot 306?

Hi guys I just bought a universal oxygen sensor for my peugeot 306. As it's universal the wires don't match with my car.





I've worked out the colours for the sensor. But I don't know the colour of the wires coming from my engine.





The colours are red, green yellow and gray.





Thanks!|||You splice it in, if I were you I would take that back and get a refund and get a direct fit sensor. O2 sensor wires are not meant to be spliced.|||i personally i have a 306 myself,i aint sure about how to install it,but you should be able to research it on google|||Get the correct one for the car - you will end up having trouble if you join the wires or get the wrong.


Fuel parts sell a range that are not expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment