Sunday, November 13, 2011

What is the liquid used to cool a peugeot speedfight 2 liquid cooled?

I have a peugeot speedfight 2 liquid cooled and it is not starting so I checked the coolant and it was empty I have heard it might be anti freeze but I don't really want to put it in my bike as it might mess it up.





If lack of coolant would not prevent the bike from starting would you have any idea what it might be?|||I have a cheap form of transportation using my buddies electric bike scooters. They are handy to use for short trips.|||your engine is broken because of overheating.|||Coolant is a 50/50 mixture of distilled water and anti-freeze. You can buy distilled water at a pharmacy or some hardware or auto parts stores. You can also buy 50/50 premixed anti-freeze instead of mixing it your self.


A lack of coolant will not prevent a motor from starting. But you may have already damaged your motor by overheating, and the loss of compression would make it hard or impossible to start. Make sure that you always refill coolant according to the Owner's manual in order to get it filled to the correct level, and it should ALWAYS be done with a cold motor.|||a lack of coolant would not prevent the bike from starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment